My Blog List

Monday, April 11, 2011

Pain of Separation

Hello my sis, How r u? Hello "Periamma", how r u?

Those are the sentences often exchanged between me and my sis and me and my periamma. Because they are miles apart. My sis is in the US and my periamma is in London. There are contacts through mail and telephone. But chatting with them in person, sharing each and everything, and spending time just talking with them....Wow nothing can beat this.... 

When they arrive at the Chennai airport from abroad, I feel so happy, I plan my vacation trip, I would want to freak out with them...but the day when they are going back, my heart feels so heavy.

Why all this separation? Only a select few have to undergo this pain. It really is a pain....Meeting and then separating and living our own lives....!!!!

God is sometimes indeed partial.....

Miss you all guys out there
Sri

2 comments:

  1. You are just like me and I dont have a answer for this one sri ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Uma!!! We are the select few

    ReplyDelete